Having frequent urination, had UTI. My blood sugar level is normal

Hi, I am 29 year old male. I had UTI 1 month back when I had sharp pain and blood in urine . I took antibiotic and the pain is gone. But I sense a mild pain or irritation after urination since then. Recently i had viral fever and since then I urge to urinate more and feeling more thirst. I am little hypertensive and checked for blood sugar 2 years back, and it was normal. the doctor did not conduct urine culture and prescribed antibiotic during UTI. What could be the problem?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011