Having frequent urination, Urge incontinence, pain in penis and rectum,Erectile dysfunction. Solution to regain my libido ?

Im 21 years old and I have had frequent urination and urge incontinence for almost three years. I saw a doctor for this problem over a year ago and at the time i also had red bumps in my groin area. I figured it as an infection and i took antibiotics for a couple weeks and the bumps have been gone since but the urinary problems remained. Just recently i have been unable to get an erection and if i do its not completely erect. I also have a pain in the tip of my penis and occasionally i get a quick sharp pain in my rectum. Im thinking it could be a lingering infection or prostatitis but i dont know what to think. My main concern Is regaining my libido as im seeing a girl right now but ideally i would like a solution for all of these problems. i have an appointment set to see a urologist but i would like to hear some input on my symptoms in the meantime.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013