Having flu symptoms, feels fatigue, soreness, headache and fever, lump on neck. Should i be concerned?

I came down with flu like symptoms 5 days ago, fatigue , soreness, headache , fever. A day or two after that started I noticed a lump about the size of a nickel on the right side of my neck. My flu symptoms have now gone, but the lump in my neck remains and the past two nights I have had night sweats to the point that I have had to move to the other side of the bed. How long should I wait to see a doctor and if the lump & night stops should I still be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012