Having flesh colored itchy bump hands. Prescribed with Hydroxyzine. What it could be? Guide

Hi my name is Sue. About a week ago, I noticed a small flesh colored bump on my hands that began to itch like crazy. Within a few days the bumps continued down to my legs but did not spread anywhere else on my body. I went to see a general doctor and he prescribed Hydroxyzine, which really did not help. I don't think I have scabies because the bumps are not red at all. Just the same color as my skin and itch like crazy. I have not used any type of new soap or changed my diet. Do you know what it could be? Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013