Having fever, vomiting, nausea with nose bleeding. Given Monticope, Calpol. Any infection?

my son from saturday is having fever and its going up after every 6 hours and down after giving medicine like calpol etc... He had vomiting and nausea continuously. He had bleeding from nose today morning and afternoon. He had been on medication of ambroidal-S, Monticope, Calpol, Ceftil for last four days. He was also having headache last day, when we went to doctor. The doctor says it is a bacterial infection and alaso asked for N1H1 test. Please guide
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013