Having fever after a stomach tuck and breast reduction surgery. Chances of pneumonia?

I am running a fever after surgery. I had a stomach tuck and breast reduction . The doctor took the drainage tube out yesterday. It has pus-like fluid in it. The sugery is one week old. I am taking antibiotics and tylenol . I am afraid. My doctor said to continue doing what i m doing. He told me to take some dm cough medicine over the counter to cought up phlem. He said that my body was setting up pnenomia. I m afraid. I might go to the emergency room if i m worse tomorrow. Any suggestions...........................
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013