Having eptopic hartbeat. On beta blockers. Worsens after taking pill. Palpitations caused by pill?

Hi iv been havin heart palpatations for over a week now iv been to my doctors who told me im.having eptopic heart beat !!over the last few days it got worse so i went to the hozy had ecg and blood taken !! I have now been givin beta blockers tablets !! Iv been usin them two days now and dont really feel any netter !!iv been takin the pill constantly since sept with no breaks as my doctor told me to to help put weight on me , today i took my pill and realised my palpatations got worse , i research on google and believe the pill can cause this is this true is this the cause ???
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013