Having epididymitis. On tetralysal. Does the medication have side effects on sleep and snore.

Hi, my husband is taking tetralysal for the treatment of epididymitis and I am wondering if it could be affecting his sleep. Since taking this medication I find he is snoring more loudly, he is constantly moving around the bed. It's like he's having nightmares and 'thrashing' about the bed. I've asked how he has slept the next morning and he says 'just fine' he's had a great sleep. I on the other hand have not!
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013