Having difficulty in urination. Put ice bag on private parts. Reason and cure?

i am a male im 24 and ive been having problems peeing. Sometimes it feels like someting is blocking my urine flow and i feel like i have to pee but cant pee for a couple of hours. the last time this happend i put a bag of ice on my private and the flow open up and i began to use the bathroom. Ive been to the doctor many times and the have check me for kidney stones and blood cloths and my test came back negitave. They told me to see a urolgist but i havent had the money or the insurance to afford one. Im curruntly seting up a dr oppointment and i was wondering if there was any medicine i can ask for that would help me. The last time i went to the dr they gave me something that breaks down infections and my flow became stronger but now its happening again and i dont know what medicine to ask for. Is there any medicine that can help me and is there any at home treatments i can do to help me when this happens? the ice help me out so i was just wondering if thats a good thing to use when this happens
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013