Having difficulty in breathing and cough. ECG normal. Chest X-ray showing prominent broncho vascular markings. Varied lymphocytes and MCH in blood test. Advice?

Hi...I m 23 years old, male....Was facing slowness in breathing & whooping cough ...I was suggested to go through Chest X-ray , ECG & Blood tests. ECG was normal but i found below mentioned outputs from my Chest X-ray & Blood test reports. CHEST X-RAY :- 1. Right basal broncho vescular marking are prominent. BLOOD REPORT:- Variations in lymphocyte & MCH as compared to normal ratings. Kindly suggest, is it dangerous...?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012