Having diarrhea, cold sweats. Withdrawing from suboxone. Given banana, tylenol, nyqiul. What to do?

Hi my boyfriend is withdrawling from suboxone . He would get them off the street and he had his first seizure 3 days ago. He had another seizure the next morning. The drs at the er said it could be from the suboxone. So this is his 2nd day withdrawling. His back is hurting him really bad, he has diarehia, has the sweats but is cold , hes irritable. I gave him tylenol , banana and nyqiul. What else may I do for him to make him feel more comfortable?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013