Having depression. On antidepressants. Started after masturbating. Low testosterone levels. Can teenager take testosterone replacement therapy?

I am 17 years old and have been depressed for 3 years. I have taken various antidepressants and none of them have worked. I just came upon something called NoFap on the internet and realized that I began to become depressed when I started masturbating in 9th grade. So I stopped, and I feel much better. However, this got me thinking about testosterone . I have always had low energy, very flat emotionally, very irritable over little things, confused socially, and have felt out of it . I do not care about anything; apathetic is a great word to describe me. I got my testosterone tested and it came back 331. Apparently someone my age should have testosterone levels way above that. I have read about TRT and it seems like a miracle cure. Will I be able to get TRT as a 17 year old?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013