Having dark spots on the cheeks spreading to the nose. Done chemical peeling. Permanent solution?

I have dark skin and I have spots on my right and left side of my cheeks and spreading to my nose ..I have tried lots of creams..not sure what I could do.. I feel that the spots are taking over my face. I don t want to laser my face. do you know what I can try. I have also done the peel. it looks like the spots are deeper into my skin..what can I do. I deal with people all the time and I feel like they are looking at my the spots look like one big spot on each side of my
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012