Having dark bump at edge of anus, itchy, pain after ejaculating. Prostate cancer?

Hello, I am a 21 year old male and have just noticed a dark bump (pea sized) located on the edge of my anus . I have had moderate to severe itching for the past couple of months. I also have been experiencing pain in that area while sitting for long periods of time or even after ejaculation . I have also had trouble using the bathroom ( frequent urination and not feeling as though I have completed my bowel movements). Prostate cancer runs in the family, so this is fairly worrisome. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013