Having cut on penis, redness around penis, burning sensation. Suggestions?

Hi Doc, i am 27 yr male and i have some kiind infection into my penis first i got a cut which got infected i dnt have any idea how....the only reason ithink is due to no mainting a proper i was in fever and didn t bath for 3 days after sometime i see that that cut got red and it is now have some white portion in my dad is a doctor i told him about it and we went to the specialist...the doctor examine the cut and said its a prepuce infection he prescribe me lobate gm and fucidin to appy for a week and some tablets (rafzil +chymoroal) after 3 days it start working and it was continued by the doctor for 21 days after 21 days i visited him again the cut was healing so doctor suggest me to stop talking medicine and only apply lobate gm...i do that only but after 3 days i have some other problem is i have reddish area under penis hood and it bleeds today the skin is pealing off and when i apply lobate cream on it burns like anything....i have no idea whats going on should i change the doctor or stop using that Lobate...although rite now i have applied both fucidine and lobate and it burns like hell...please help...its been almost a month now a its a toll on me...
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012