Having crohns disease. Having acids in stomach, teeth break, weight lose. What can I do?

hi my name is becky i have crohns disease which has made my teeth break due 2 the acids in my stomach and getting sick i do not have dental insurance and i have teeth thathave broke tht i have glue back on which is causing me 2 loose more wieght cause i cant eat many foods and i can not find a dentist in my area that will help any ideas in how 2 find a dentistry school or dentist that will allow me to make payments . i also become very nervous and anxious while visiting dentists i live in saratoga county new york thank you becky
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013