Having cramps in lower abdomen. History of gastric allergy. Pain responding to cyclopan. Remedy?

Hi doctor, i had Gastric allergy and used to have cramps in the lower abdomen . But that had subsided long back. suddenly i got the similar type of pain a week back. I used to have Cyclopan and pudin Hara. and it subsided. Suddenly Yesterday night i had a similar experience. Just like earlier times i had the same medication . My pain used to subside with only one tablet of cyclopan but this time i internally feel as if something is pinching me or biting me from inside. I also have some wind or gas in the stomach . Can you please help me doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012