Having continuous cough since one week with lots of secretions, kindly help me

Hello Dr, Can you please help with our present situation. I am writing this for my brother-in-low who stays in Mumbai.He is having his own business as a AC mechanic.He is having continuous cough since one week with lots of secretions.He is getting this cough every two hours and he is suddenly falling and becoming unconscious usually for 2 minutes. During that time his tongue may be falling and his eyes will be staring upwards and he is not able to remember what happened. Most of the tests done including ECG , EEG , Chest X'ray and blood tests. Cholesterol not done yet. All the test results shows normal. His Bp was 140/86 mm hg and he is on antibiotics from one week but there is no progress. Still he is coughing and falling minimum two times per a day. Can you please give me the reply ?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Feb 2010