Having constipation problems. Not getting cure. Could it be an ulcer, gastritis or hernia?

age 34 female i have had problems with constipation for years now but about a year ago i started getting this inflated balloon feeling in my upper mid Left rib area it there all the time if i push on it makes me pass gas which i been doing alot of it causes discomfort and pain that inteferes with my daily activity went to check it out twice no real answers but it could be an ulcer , gastritis , hernia etc. whatever it is it has me hurting and there constantly i have no relief from it i try different things to get it to feel better but nothings helping i just want to know what it could be and i want relief from the pressure and pain
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012