Having constipation. Taking Laxido. Feeling bloated and awful wind. Is pepsi max causing the problem?

Hi I am on medication that causes constipation; previously the dr gave me senna which I was taking 3 a day and ocassionally an extra one. They have now changed this to Laxido, have only been taking this for 14 days and I feel bloated, have awful wind. I drink Pepsi Max and am wondering if this could be causing more problems?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern look taking any medicine for constipation wont helps you any more or initially this could give some result then later on you go on increasing the dose of this, and this is not good for health the better way to deal with constipation to drink more water, eat more fibber diet, stop drinking the aerated drinks, have schedule for toilet time every day and follow this stop do not apply the force at the time of defecation, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.