Having constant fever. Taking antibiotics. Widal report shows reduced BH. Should i continue antibiotics?

I have been having constant fever i.e 99.5 (typhoid as per doctor) appx since last 15 days. Despite being on antibiotics for this period, fever hasn't subsided. My first week Widal report showed TO-160, TH-320, AH-80, BH-80. My second report for this week is almost same except BH which has reduced to 40. Since there is no improvement, should I continue with antibiotics? What could be the problem?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013