Having cold feeling in stomach, nausea, vomitting undigested food, loss of apetite, stomach growling. Liquid diet does not help. Afraid to intake food. Suggestions?

Hi my name is Grace and i m 23 this year. recently i ve been having problems eating. whenever i do i end up with this cold feeling to the stomach along with nausea for the rest of the day until it gets so bad i have to intentionally vomit . what the vomit contains is usually what i last ate hours ago, undigested. following that, i lose all my appetite although my stomach continually growls. i ve tried liquid diet but the results are still the same. i m afraid to even intake anything now. kindly advice. thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013