Having cold, cough, sore throat, yellow eyes. Prescribed erithromycin for eyes. Yellowness recurred. Pink eye?

I have had a cough cold and sore throat for a week, with dark yellowish mucus from nose and throat. 2 days into i syarted to get yellowish stuff in my eyes. They were barely pink and did not hurt. I went to doctor and they gave me erithromyacin ointment for my eyes. I put it in for 4 days and my eyes seemed normal so i stopped. I still have my cold cough and sore throat, and today i woke up with yellow in my eyes again. Is this pink eye???
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012