Having chest/sternum pain for the last 4-5months, It seems worse when I lay down

Hi, I m a 52 year old African American female. For the past 4-5months, I have had mild pain in my chest , specifically the sternum area. It is not extremely painful but worrisome. I have had a normal EKG and a normal stress test. My blood pressure is always good, usually low. No other health issues. My doctor thought the pain might be from some chiropractic adjustments to my back & neck, but recently I ve not been to the chiropractor and the pain still persists. It seems worse when I m lying down. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011