Having chest pains. ECG shows sinus rhythm with nonspecific ST segment, T wave abnormalities. See a cardiologist?

Hi I ve been having chest pains and can feel my heart beating at times, I do have costocondritis which doesn t help, but I have had a stress test and echocardiogram , and while the dr tells me it s all normal the results say , I have a sinus rhythm with nonspecific ST segment, T wave abnormalities. What does that mean? Should I be worried? The report also said I have a reduction in cavity size and increase in ejection fraction , during the stress test... what does that mean? It also said I had a sinus rhythm and my heart rate is 65 . Everything in the baseline echocardiogram was normal. Im thinking its best to see a cardiologist is that a good idea just to make sure my heart is ok? I m female 31 104kgs I m overweight and unfit but would love to Change that.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012