Having chest pain, no lumps found. Ultrasound done. Could it be breast cancer?

Hi, i have had some dull chest pain on my left side. I become aware of the pain when a carry one of my children, i have a 3 year old an 7month old twins. I feel the dull pain on the left side of my chest/breast area. It feels to be under the breast area. No lumps . Could this be something serious? such as breast cancer . I have had an ultrasound performed on my left breast and, thankfully nothing was found however the dull pain remains. Would a mammogram rule out any possibility of cancer?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012