Having chest pain, feeling pressure in my forehead, feeling dizzy, feeling nausea, neck pain. Taking robanax, motrin. Normal CT scan, ECG, blood work. Can be muscle pull in chest. Cause for this neck pain?

I m a 22 year old black male & has been having some serious things happening with my body , ok about a month & a half ago I was experiencing some chest pain & I ve been having so much stress & worrying going on lately that I immediately thought it was a heart failure problem or cancer etc . So a few days pass by & by this time I had been on a google rant checking all kinds of symptoms & just becoming more scared & I still have the pain so I go to the E.R & the doctor gives me an x-ray & also takes blood & both come back normal so okay I was relieved a little but was told I pulled a muscle in my chest like my chest wall/shoulder area . After leaving the hospital I was prescribed some 800mg moltrin but I didn t fill the order . A few days go by & I start to feel the pain in my chest but it felt more like shortness of breath , so I go back to the ER & the docs tell me that I m fine & nothing is wrong at all my blood pressure & ECG Where just fine , so the say I m having anxeity attacks & I need to relax but tell me to fill my prescription for the moltrin because I didn t which was kinda immature of me yes I know . So some days go by & sitting at home watching the NBA finals with my friends which started on a Tuesday on June 14th so I started feeling like the tv was way to bright & I started having a headache . The next morning I wake up & I have the same headache do I m scared at this point & I go on another google rant searching all types of symptoms & thinking I have a brain tumor or diabetes or a brain aneurysm . So after 4-5 days I still have a headache but not a painful one just more of pressure in my forehead & temples & occasionally feeling dizzy/lightheaded & feeling nausea . So I go to the ER AGAIN & the doc checks my vital signs with these tests like touching my nose with my index finger & walking on my tip toes & back heels & I passed . So he tells me that he was a neurologist for years before he worked in the ER & says he could give me a CT scan but he strongly doubted I needed it at all which made me feel better in a way . I told him about my pulled muscle & he said I might be having headaches because of that & prescribed me robanax for the pain . I take them for two days and they made me jut more dizzy & now it s been 8 days I ve been googling the heck out of everything I feel is wrong with me & it s driving me crazy . Today Ive been experiencing my neck hurting too I m so scared & so worried all I can do is think about the bad & I m starting a new job & moving into a new place & I need to be more focused so that I won t let this ruin my life . Any ideas ? Or anybody & now im experiencing neck pain as well but not stiff just pain
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012