Having chest pain and hand pain, esophageal erosions and burping. Looking for solution

Please help .... Left side chest pain .... sometimes entire left chest after eating which might also cause left hand discomfort ..... The pain increases in severity when I drive a car with seatbelt on and trying to shift gears with my left hand (in manual shift car) .....when I drive for 5 minutes or so shifting gears with my left hand I get these upper left chest and left hand pains too ..... I am really confused ..... i do have some erosions in the very low end of esophagous and I burp quite a bit after eating or drinking fluids .... I am Male 30 yrs old with the follwoing cholesterol profile: total:180-200 ; HDL- 49-57; LDL-114-119; Triglycerides- 90; My weight is around 63-66Kg , Height: 5 9 The pain sometimes comes over on exertion and sometimes it doesn t ..... If I drive a motorbike the left chest area right below the collar bone gets stiff and hurts .... I am confused .... Please help
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012