Having chest pain and bloated stomach. Diagnosed with inflammation in stomach. Suggest

I am 27 years old.I quit smoking cold turkey one and half year and I started having the chest pain.I have seen so many doctors and done test like blood,ecg,Upper endoscopy.But all of them told me that I have normal results except little inflammation in stomach.Gave me 5 days course pills.Later I had some anxiety which lasted through out day suspecting some serious disease myself because of the pain.I used to drink beer and have beer belly.I have now stopped drinking beer and eating healthy meal with little exercise.I still get the chest pain with stomach bloating feeling sometime of the day.Rest of the time I feel great.Any advice or solution please.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013