Having chest pain. Normal EKG. Swelling in the lower part of leg. Should I be worried about heart problems?

Hello! I am a 55 year old, female. After having chest pains, two years ago, I had an EKG , which showed everything to be fine. For the past two months, my legs are heavy from the knees down, especially in the morning after getting out of bed. I can t seem to shake this. I was under the impression that after having a normal EKG that I shouldn t worry about heart issues? Can you give me some ideas on what might be going on.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012