Having burn mark on the leg. No help with tea tree oil, tissue oil. Alternative?

Good evening Approximately 2 months ago I burnt myself on a motorbike exhaust. I am whitte with quite a dark complexion , however, the huge scar left on my right leg is really noticeable, therefore I am seeking advice in ridding of it relatively quickly. The scar itself is a very dark brownish/pinkish colour. I have been using Tissue Oil and Tea Tree Oil since I burnt myself, but the healing is still extremely slow. Can you perhaps recommend anyhting that I can purchase to hasten the healing process in order for my scar to return to my natural skin tone within a (hopefully) short space of time?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Thanks for the query .
I would advise you to apply Vitamin C serum on the scar to reduce the dark tone of the scar .
Another application would be polysilicone based gels which you will get as a prescription from the Dermatologist .
Thanks and take care

Please note that any scar will take around 3 to 6 months to show improvement after religious application of the above gels or serums