Having bump in throat, back, neck, looks like spots, red in color. Cause?

I have bumps in my throat , they look like spots.. I have one red stop right on the top of the inside of my mouth,and it seems that it has been pruducing puss. I spoke to my mum and she seems its from Antibiotics i have been taking to get rid of the spots on my back and legs. I ve been told to take one in the morning and one in the evening but the doctor said that after a week i should take two in the evening, is this caused by maybe taking to much for my body,shall i just take one in the evening two? My throat seemed to be fine then.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
welcome to healthcare magic forum
il does look like you have bacterial infection of skin
antibiotic is treatment of choice ,dose depend upon the antibiotic used
it is better to follow doctor 's advise
apply t bact cream over the lesion
it will take a week to heal .
avoid popping or picking the lesion
i hope i answered your question .