Having breast cancer. Feels dizzy, vomiting, having hair fall. What should I do?

Hi Doctor Christensen , i have being going through a divorce, seven years ago, breast cancer after delivering my son 15 years ago, right now am still dealing with my emotional life ( the love of my life ) my ex :( , now my hair is falling out, i feel dizzy, at times i want to vomit , don t know what to do my doctor checked my blood and gave me 50.000 un of vit. D2 , and said i am fine but i know deep inside of me that something is wrong and my doctors don t seem to care , when i was diagnose with breast cancer i had to fight with my doctor for him to request an ultra sound on me...
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013