Having acne on face. Cervical biopsy results negative for cancer. Can a person with cervical cancer have bad acne?

I reciently have had some of the worst acne of my life. I wash my face 2 times a day with almost every over the counter face wash and nothing changes. I also reciently have had another biopsy taken on my cervics. The doctor said that he didn t know what was going on with me- everything comes up negitive for canser but I have cellchanges that look like canser. All he said was to come back in a month and get another biopsy,wich will be my 6th one! My question is ,not saying I have cervial canser,but do women with cervical canser have bad acne?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012