Having abdominal pain, swollen abdomen. Have 2 slipped discs. History of hysterectomy and endoscopy done. Any advice?

hi i get alot of abdo pain on the left side of my abdo after i have eaten i also get swelling around my abdo i am about 10 stone 11 and am not unhealthy i swim play sports but i always get this bloating swelling when i ve eaten. i do not always eat healthy but 7/10 i do i had hysterectomy 12 years ago and an endoscopy 2 years ago and i also become very very tired this has been going on now for about 10 months i do have 2 slipped discs that cause me problems i have just had 3 months off work so i am on regular tramadol about 200mg a day i am also 42yrs young any advice would be good thanks ruth
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012