Having abdominal cramps after menstruation, spasms in lower back muscles, headache, diarrhea and swollen glands. Diagnosed with flu. Suggestions?

Hi, I am experiencing very bad pain in my stomach area like menstrual cramps however more severe and I have already finished my cycle. I have spasms in my lower back muscles and my glands are swollen. I have a bad headache and cannot eat anything. I have bad diarrhea as well. My doctor says its flu however I do not have a blocked noise or any mucus cough. He also diagnosed me with a word I cannot spell which is mueilgi as I cannot read his writing. Please help as I m serious pain.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012