Having a ear clog starting with left and now right. On Flonase. The clog is persistent. What can be done?

Hello. A month ago my ears clogged up after hearing porcelain dishes slam together (this was just coincidence I think). First it started with my left ear, then my right ear after. I saw an ENT 2 times over the past 30 days and took a hearing test. The Audiologist said my hearing is fine. My ENT has me taking Flonase and wants me to wait another month and see if it gets better.

I have what I think is tinnitus. It is a constant, very low sound, almost like wind blowing. Similar to the sound you hear in your head when you clench your face muscles. I can only hear it when it is very quiet. I think I've had this sound for a few years, though. It may not be related to the clogged ears I have right now. I've also experienced more noticeable "ringing" twice over the last 30 days. One time when I had physically exerted myself, which lasted about 4-5 hours and then went away. I also experienced it again yesterday, noticeable ringing that lasted about 15 minutes.

Right now my ENT wants me to take Flonase and wait for a month, but I want to know what is wrong! Is it ETD? Cochlear Hydrops? I can pop my ears but nothing happens. When I swallow I feel pressure changing in my ears and short relief, but shortly after they return to feeling clogged. I know this isn't the place to ask for a diagnoses but if anyone can help me I would appreciate it!
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013