Having a discomfort in my throat. Curious and concerned about what is causing this discomfort?

Hi, I smoke hookah every now and then. But probably have only smoked about 20 times over the past few months. Recently I have been having a discomfort in my throat, almost the surface of the skin just to the left of my throat (the same location one puts their finger to feel their heart beat). Given the fact that I haven't smoked much and I am physically active, I am curious and concerned about what is causing this discomfort. Please advise!

Thanks,

Zach
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013