Having a deeper voice. Is there a voice therapy to adjust the voice?

Is there a voice therapy class that will help me adjust to my voice or teach me to talk a different way? A year a two ago, during puberty my voice got super deep. It is more deep than the average person and I always feel uncomfortable talking because it sounds too deep and I can never speak clearly. People always think of me and serious before they meet me because the way my voice sounds.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
thank you very much for asking on health care magic
some people will have deep voice that is natural
speech therapists train you in leaning to speak
how far they can help you in changing your natural voice is doubtful
you can improve your speech in clarity and kind with the help of a speech therapist
hope this answer will serve your purpose
take care
dr mv subrahmanyam