Having UTI infection and kidney stones. On antibiotics and placed stent. Suffering from severe back pain. Spasms while urination

I have a uti and a kidney. Infection and a kidney stone I had. A stent put in was on antibotics for 7 days but the (pain. Has not gotten any better n I m still having painful back. Spasms while using the restroom. No fever though is this normal until I get the stent out for do I need. To got back to the her and have it looked at again? And what helps with easing up the pain?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012