Having Sciatica. Disc reveals posterior & left paracentral herniation, with slight inferior migration. Cortisone injections?

Hi! My son is 31 years old and 2 months ago woke up with what we thought was Sciatica, has no medical coverage and then I sent him to a Chiropractor and was receiving treatment , but the pain has not subsided is worse, Chiropractor explained that after he took the X-rays, that an MRI was needed, agiam we had an MRI done on 3/18/2013
@ Piority MRI of Boca......has no coverage and is told that surgery is needed, can he get Cortisone injections to help at the Hospital? L5-S1: Disc reveals broad based posterior & left paracentral herniation, with slight inferior migration. t causes compressionof thecal sac, both L5 & S1 nerve roots and causes mild narrowing of the canal and neural foramina, bilaterally left morethan right).The Herniation measures 10MM in size.

Miniml retrolisthesis ofL5 vertbra over S1
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013