Having Red spots on my penis.

I have redish spots not like small but big spots on my penis. I am not sexually active so I don't know what it could be.. Any thoughts? Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 23 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

It can be an allergic reaction mainly. But do not assume things. Get it examined by a Dermatologist and take treatment as per his advice.

Thank you for your comment, I appricate it!! But reaction to what? I'm not putting anytihng on my penis, can it be a reaction to my acne medication?

Anonymous's Response
i have what seems to be acne spots on my penis. Should i be worying and how can i get rid of them???