Having Painful Tail bone ! please give me your valuable suggestion

Hi, last saturday me and my friend were playing around and she had knee'd me in my buttocks it started hurting right then! And now I can't even tighten my butt cheeks, I have to sit down slowly as well as get up, just unable to put any strain to my buttocks without it hurting me badly!! I'm pretty sure that its my tailbone thats hurt, just don't know if its bruised or cracked...Would go to the doctor but I have no money! If there's anyone that could help, I would love to hear your opinion!! Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 6 Jul 2010