Having PCOS, thyroid problem, took thyronorm more than required, blood sugar level high, given insulin. Continue insulin?

sir i have suffered from pocs and thyriod from last 9 yrs for which i used take glyciphage 500mg and thyronorm 125 mg...after stopping glyciphage ,i cont thyronorm125mg more than one year without checking my thyroid levels i recognized that i haven taken more dosage of thyronorm it reduce to electroxin 100mg ...i my boold sugar level is high above 200 of given insulin for 7 days...what will be my condition ? will i call a diabetic type2 patient or i will be normal in soon wihtour sugar tablet
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012