Having IBS, watery diarrhea, fatigue, abdominal cramping, joint pain and weight loss. Blood test, endoscopy and colonoscopy done. Cause?

I am a 43 year old female with IBS who is experiencing chronic watery diarrhea with undigested food, fatigue, abdominal cramping, jouint pain and weight loss. My blood test was negative for coeliac disease & persistantly high blood platelets of 0000. I am having chest tightness n burning pain after having endoscopy and colonoscopy (no gross evidence of disease) with numerous biopsies 2 days ago. I have an appointment with hematologist on April 8th. Is chest pain normal & what is causing my symptoms?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013