Having ADD, fibromyalgia, migraine, have indentation in the skull, causing headaches, eye pain, blurry vision. Suggestions?

I am a fifty year old women, taking only strattera for ADD and Birth control medicine. I have recently had a divit (indention show up on the left center part of my skull (4 to 5 inches from my forehead to center of head). I have not fallen or been hit in the head that I am aware of. I usually have head aches and eye pain associated with it. About a month ago I lost partial vision in my left eye It was like I had a white veil on looking through. It lasted about 3 hours. The indention is less in the morning and depending on the headache the deeper it seems to be by evening. I have Fibromyalgia (sp)and migraines so I often write everything off as this.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012