Have you had a heart attack and survived?

If so, what were the signs months and days before it happened?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
I have had 4 heart attacks, 2 were very minor 1 was in the hospital after getting a stent. The stent collapsed. Most of the pain was in the center of my chest. It felt like chest freeze. But the one major heart attack I had was June of 2006. For a few months before the heart attack, I started getting rapid heartbeats (arrhythmia). I went to the doctor and he increased my beta blocker medication. It still kept happening and the doctor said it was ok. ( I don’t go to him anymore) I was getting heartburn and some slight pain in the center of my back on and off. The one day I was doing some work around the house and I got severe pain from the center of my back and my left arm was getting numb. I went to the emergency room and they immediately diagnosed a heart attack. They started heparin and nitro but the pain still was strong. They gave me morphine but that didn’t help either. The hospital wasn’t a heart hospital so they landed a medivac helicopter and airlifted me to another hospital where they did an angioplasty and opened the 100% blocked artery.