Have weight loss, declining health. Have uncontrollable diabetes, taken various medicines. What to do?

Hi doctor, I am 26 years old female and I was diagnosed with sugar one year ago. I am continuously losing my weight and heath. First time the sugar got controlled within one month but after that it is out of control most of time despite doctor changes medicine every month, it always remains 250 in fast and 300+after meal. Urine and thirst are under controlled but weight is not increasing and health is not recovering, diet does not go into body.

I will be very grateful to you if you kindly let me know what I should do to gain weight and recover health and control sugar.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013