Have weakness, trouble breathing, constipation and lack of thirst. Advice?

my girlfriend started getting sick about 5 years ago, doctors couldnt figure out why. when i met her she explaind that she developed trouble breathing , weak heart, fatigue . She experiances areas of times when she is fine and others when she is sick. when she is sick, she experiances lack of thirst, extream weakness, blindness , constipation . her body does not digest very many food substances. she says that she never feels her heart beat unless running. cannot walk up stairs normally. excesivly tired. she is 21 year old korean and spent 8 months in alberta canada.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013