Have vitiligo on mouth getting wider with fickles. Was itchy black, flicky turned white. Tried clotrimazol. What to use?

Hi Dr. I have brown skin and I'm getting vitiligo on my mouth which is becoming wider; it has some flickes on the edge , first it appeared as black and flicky was itching and changed to white my Dr. gave me anti fungi called clotrimazol which could vanish the black and flicky patches (early stage of my vitiligo) which was appeared on my hands, but didn't help for the vitiligo. Would you help me please ? thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013